Caring for your Jewellery
All Alison Walsh pieces are created by hand with the utmost love and care using nickel-free plated metals, precious metals ,semi precious gemstones and genuine Swarovski crystal and freshwater pearls.
Due to the delicate nature of materials used, damage may occur to the gemstones and crystal elements when dropped on a hard surface. Therefore your piece needs to be handled and stored with care.
To ensure your jewellery stays looking great:
- Avoid all contact with water.
- Avoid wearing your pieces to the gym.
- Always put your jewellery on last after applying creams & perfumes.
- After wear, gently clean with a soft cloth & store away from sunlight.
- Always store your piece in the original packaging to protect it.
- And, most importantly, enjoy wearing your new jewellery!